Are you tired of being told you're just going to have to manage the symptoms of your low thyroid the rest of your life? Or are you feeling the symptoms of these thyroid imbalances:
LOW THYROID SYMPTOMS (HYPOTHYROIDISM)
- Feeling sluggish or low energy
- Weight gain or inability to lose weight despite exercise and diet
- Feeling cold all the time (when others don't)
- Cold hands and feet
- Low energy and stamina, especially in the evening
- Memory lapses or slow/fuzzy thinking (brain fog)
- Dry, thinning, itchy skin
- Dry or brittle hair and nails
- Hair loss
- Irregular bowel habits
- Menstrual irregularities
OVERACTIVE THYROID (HYPERTHYROIDISM)
- Sudden or significant weight loss
- Rapid or irregular heartbeat
- Nervousness or irritability
THERE IS A RIGHT & WRONG WAY TO TEST YOUR THYROID FUNCTION
If you're tired of not knowing what to do or what's truly causing your low thyroid symptoms we suggest looking at your thyroid from a deeper underlying root cause issue and testing these biomarkers:
Produced by the pituitary gland, TSH acts on the thyroid gland to stimulate production of the thyroid hormones T4 and T3.
FREE T4 –THYROXINE
The predominant hormone produced by the thyroid gland, T4 is converted to its active form, T3, within cells.
TOTAL T4 – THYROXINE
Total T4 includes both free T4 and protein-bound T4, and is an indicator of the thyroid gland's ability to synthesize, process and release T4 into the bloodstream.
FREE T3 – TRIIODOTHYRONINE
T3 is the active thyroid hormone that regulates the metabolic activity of cells.
TPOAB – THYROID PEROXIDASE ANTIBODIES
Thyroid peroxidase is an enzyme involved in thyroid hormone production. The body produces antibodies, including TPOab, that attack the thyroid gland in autoimmune thyroiditis and Hashimoto's. Testing TPOab levels can diagnose these conditions.
TGBN – THYROGLOBULIN
A protein rich in tyrosine, the residues of which when bound to iodine become the building blocks of T3 and T4. If iodine levels are low, thyroglobulin accumulates, thus high levels indicate insufficient iodine for healthy thyroid function.
URINE MINERAL METABOLITES
As part of this comprehensive Thyroid lab test we are also looking at your thyroid nutrient levels such as iodine and selenium - If these 2 test low, you may not have the raw material needed for your thyroid to function optionally.
URINE THYROID TOXINS
The final part to this comprehensive lab looks at your levels of arsenic, cadmium, bromine, and mercury. These environmental toxins can accumulate in your body over time, which may then lead to thyroid toxicity. When this happens an auto-immune reaction (Hashimoto's) may occur, or the thyroid can begin to become imbalanced causing dozens of unwanted symptoms.
TAKE THIS SIMPLE AT HOME TEST FOR ANSWERS
All labs at EquilibriumNutrition.com were specifically chosen for ease of use. That means we'can mail out these labs anywhere in the US and they can be completed by you the same week right at home. And that translates to better compliancy, faster results, and happier healthier clients. So, after you get your Thyroid test kit, all you have to do is follow the simple instructions, use the automated finger stick to poke your finger once, and then fill up the circles on the card with a few drops of blood. You'll also collect a small sample of urine to test for thyroid nutrients and toxins, which can either help or hurt your thyroid.
THYROID HEALTH COACHING CALL
Plus, included in this package you'll receive a coaching call with one of Dr. Cabral's Certified Health Coaches to review your results and wellness recommendations, which includes:
- Customized Nutritional Supplement Plan
- Dietary Guidance
- Detoxification Methods
- Detoxification Methods
- Lifestyle Changes
- Sleeping Tips
- Stress Reduction Techniques
- Facebook Support Group Access
- We will mail your lab test kit out to you within 48 hours of your purchase (M-F).
- Most labs take 3-4 weeks for the results to be processed.
- Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org once you have mailed your sample to schedule your health coaching call.
- Coaching calls are scheduled for approximately 3-4 weeks after you complete and mail in your lab kit.
- Your personalized recommendations do not include the cost of recommended food lists or products.
- Health coaching calls are completed by Dr. Cabral's personally certified Holistic Health Coaching Team.
- During your health coaching call you will receive an explanation of your labs, as well as a specific plan for you.
- After your consultation is over you will be sent a private link from your health coach for additional bonus reports.
- Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits conferred by any foods or supplements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PODCASTS ON HOW TO HEAL YOUR THYROID: