StephenCabral.com/Cabral Research, LLC gathers personal information about you (name and email address) when you sign up for my newsletter. Also, your browser gives me your IP address and cookie information.
We NEVER rent or sell your private information. You will not receive spam from us and your information is safe and secure.
What I do with this information:
I do this to personalize your experience and it allows me to talk to you, improve service to you, and provide strictly anonymous reporting to other clients.
Children under 13 must have a parent or guardian approve registry with the StephenCabral.com newsletter or forum. I will not contact children under 13 for personal information, sales promotions, or marketing purposes.
I don’t rent, sell, give or share any of your personal information unless it’s to provide a service or product YOU request, or is regulated by confidential requirements. I value my relationship with you and your privacy. Your information is never made available without your explicit consent.
You are always free to terminate your relationship with StephenCabral.com/Cabral Research, LLC and request that your information be removed from our system. Simply click the link at the bottom of any one of the emails you receive to unsubscribe at any time.
I provide complete physical, electronic and procedural security steps that comply with all federal government regulations in order to protect your information.
From time to time, this policy may be modified and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Views expressed on this website are just that – views. Opinions and information presented on this site are not intended to replace the advice of your primary health care provider. Please enjoy responsibly!
Pictures, images, graphics, infographics, etc.: All graphics and images are property of StephenCabral.com/Equilibrium Nutrition, LLC unless otherwise noted. I always try to give credit where credit is due. If you find a picture on the site and you’d rather it not be here, just let me know and our team will take it down.
And now that that’s done, please enjoy StephenCabral.com and let us know if there’s anything we can do to help!
Your options and privacy rights under GDPR
- Opting out. If you have consented to receive information from us, you can always opt out or unsubscribe. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
- Accessing your information. You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like to request a copy of some or all of your information, please contact us to request your personal data by submitting your email address here and we will assist you with your request.
- Correct, update or request deletion. You may submit any desired changes to account information, update or request deletion of any of your personal information. Please click here to submit any desired changes.
- Cookies: If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service. For more information about cookies and how to remove them from your browser, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Issue a complaint. You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about the collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Information regarding data protection authorities in the EEA is available at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
- Concerns. Additional questions and concerns regarding the information in this policy can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.